Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
181 - 189 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 · (Edited)
...I gave them Defensive Grenades because I figuered they'd have the same sort of putrescence as Plague Bearers.

I guess that's a little unrealistic.
But Plaguebearers don't have Defensive Grenades either. Thanks for the great stats anyway, but I think I'll take these out, since that would make them a bit too powerful.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo... How about those Runners eh?.............................

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
But Plaguebearers don't have Defensive Grenades either. Thanks for the great stats anyway, but I think I'll take these out, since that would make them a bit too powerful.
...DAMNIT!
XD

Yeah fair enough, too good.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo... How about those Runners eh?.............................
Dogs probably work best for that realistically.
Hey here's an idea, ZOMBIE LIVESTOCK :D

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 ·
Dogs probably work best for that realistically.
Hey here's an idea, ZOMBIE LIVESTOCK :D
I know, but I'm already using the VC hounds for my Hunters. It's just that I purchased 30 Mantic Ghouls
http://www.manticgames.com/Shop-Home/Undead/Ghouls/Product/Undead-Ghoul-Troop-Deal.html
with the intention of having Runners, but that was with the old mentality that this codex would be a semi-horde army that also focused on Khorne, and so I only bought 30. More ain't a problem, but I need to find some sort of use to get out of this model. Maybe I could use them as Shepards, or convert them into something else? PLEASE MAN! YOU GOTTA HELP ME!!!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
Well they don't actually look that different from the normal zombies, they're just intact is all.
So you could use them as regular zombies.
Come to think of it I did see a video on Beasts of War where they used Ghoul parts on the zoms. But the fact is, I also bought 3 boxes of 60 zoms. Then I heard you actually get 80 zoms in a box! So now I'll have 240 zombies and 30 Ghouls.

I'll probably put the Burrowers' stats back in effect to reduce the amount of zombies by a bit, but i don't know what to do with the rest of 'em, or the Ghouls in anything other than Apocalypse battles. :( Sad to say, but my Zombie army will be bigger than my Orks!

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Sad to say, but my Zombie army will be bigger than my Orks!
Blasphemy! XD

Running out of idea's it seems. And we were coming along so well and all.
I'll see if i can come up with anything.
Can you whip up a current and complete List of all your units with stats and such and PM me with it or let me know when its done and i'll PM you my E-Mail.

SGMAlice

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Can you whip up a current and complete List of all your units with stats and such and PM me with it or let me know when its done and i'll PM you my E-Mail
I would like to so this as well, would be much easier to help you. So either PM it to both me and SGMAlice or post it here.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 · (Edited)
PM it is! Although I'll update this thread as well. Remember though, I don't live in the UK, I live in Canada. School ends at 3:00 here, so I guess that would be 9:00 where you are :). So expect me to post around that time :). I still remember my vacation to London. Camden Town = WIN!

*cough* anywho, I'll start on those Carrier stats, but as for other units, I don't think there are any. If you like, you may check out the Burrower stats on the first page and comment/critisize.

Edit - Alright, Carrier stats are up!

Thanks for the support!

181 - 189 of 189 Posts