Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, first post here. I had a question about the Command Squad and Terminators Honors. It says in the Ultramarine Codex that you can give the Sergeant Terminator Honors for 15pts and then all other members of the squad may be given Terminator Honors for 10pts. So the question is: would I have to give all the other models Terminator Honors or could I simply give it to two of the models and be okay?

Space Marine Codex PG.29 said:
"The Sergeant can be given Terminator Honours at +15 points. If so, he may select equipment from the Space Marine Armory. In addition if the Sergeant has Terminator Honours, then all other Space Marines in the squad may be given Terminator Honours at +10 points per model."
Sincerely,
Brono

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
When it says 'all models' or 'the entire squad' it means it's all or nothing. They give you a point cost per model because the squads can be different sizes.

Just like with grenades.

If it said "Any model may then take..." it would be a case by case basis

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Righto' man. Thanks for the quick reply. Gives me time to work on my Army list some more. I think I'll post it up later for ya'll to take a look at and give me some advice. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Brono

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
No prob. When you finish your list, just post it Over Here and I'm sure it'll get some views

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
sad to say, but I think that was the point of it. To keep from just buying a handful of special weapons and calling it good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts