Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dust on my armies

So I was browsing googling for any warhammer 40k, fantasy groups near San Marcos and this seemed to be the only relevant place. I know its been a while since the last post, but is there any active groups, gamers around the San Antonio - Austin area for casual players?

·
Registered
5 Posts
It seems everytime I get back into playing there's new rules, expansions,etc and I'm way behind. Thanks for the scoop on the game group I'll do some more searching.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Warhammer players of San Marcos FB group has about 20 members. Of which 6 are very active. Armies you could expect to play are Necrons, Imperial Guard, Chaos, Eldar, Dark Eldar. Some other players have Daemon Hunters, Space Marines and orks. I think we are trying to arrange having a WH40k night once or twice a week, and hopefully if all the logistics can get worked out we'll start a campaign.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, I am currently in the group. My name is Josh and I usually post a lot on the board. I'm generally pretty open to game days and times, as long as its not late evening times.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts