Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a club, etc in Austin, TX. Anybody know of one other than the meet up that happens at the North Austin Dragons Lair?

· Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only gaming I know of around here is at the Dragons Lair on Burnet Rd Mon/Tues nights.

I'd be interested in getting together and having something friendly learning games. I have about 600 pts of SM and 450 pts of Orks to play with atm. Drop me a PM if interested.

· Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
sounds good, I work nights and go to school fulltime so getting up to DL can be tricky for me as well. Most afternoons I am available to play. :grin:

· Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
working on my bachelor's in engineering and I'm starting to get out of basic classes and into the higher levels which translates to more time studying. I would love to meet some like minded people to battle with occasionally. Let me know.

· Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still looking for a place to play around South Austin if ya'll know of one. Open Mini night at DL was a bust the couple nights I went.

· Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just joined them too! :friends:Look for Chris White on the group page. Sorry I hadn't responded in a while. I was looking hard for a place to play and DL was a bust every time I went so I kinda lost interest until a month ago when I "found" my marines and was like "hey!" Take it easy and see ya around.

· Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JV, are you in the group now? Phil, look me up facebook. Maybe we can get together and play a game or 5 :) and get the rest of the rules down. :eek:k:

· Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes, I am currently in the group. My name is Josh and I usually post a lot on the board. I'm generally pretty open to game days and times, as long as its not late evening times.
Aaah JVM as it were from the board. Nice to meet ya!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.