Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Grey Knight Converter
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After finishing my Inquisitor Lok Model I decided that it would be cool and fluffy to make a close combat retinue for him even though they suck on the table top. I wanted something different and decided that since the inquisitor model looks pretty dark and sinister his retinue would be too. Thus I decided all my retinue would be mechanical and floating. So with a one of those free silver necron sprues GW gave out a while ago I came up with these...

Crusaders...They will have shields along with the arm which I haven't put on yet as it will make painting harder. Necron warrior bodies, some extra shields and a head from a familiar and a fantasy knight.

Acolytes With Mancatchers and Armour

I went with the idea of mancatches as robots with long tenticles. Parts are a necron warrior body for one and the other two are necon scarabs with thin wire for the tenticles. I haven't decide what I am going to do for the arms for the guy with the cape.

Torture Droids (Used as a medic)

Made from a necron warrior gun and a scarab with some extra bits added on.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions on a paint scheme, I was thinking dark green for the capes with green for the lights or do you think a red would look better.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Wow. Not that's what I call nice! ^^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts