Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why didnt the imperium clone the emperor... i mean Fabius did it to horus ???

·
Registered
414 Posts
cause the Emperor was he only one able to truly clone himself and such, hence the creation of the primarchs. and since he hasnt talked for the last 10k years, id imagine it a little hard for him to tell how to do it. and fabius bile did clone horus, but to my understanding it was a shit clone and more insulted the real horus than anything else. abaddon killed the clone with ease. if it were a decent clone abaddon would have had that daemon sword of his shoved up his ass. so fabius did make a clone, but it was a weak version of the real thing.

·
Registered
158 Posts
wasn't abbadon himself the clone-son of horus just as Horus was the clone-son of the Emperor? thats what i heard somewhere and it would make sense...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok so they cant clone the emperor but surely the tech to creat more primarchs would still exist on terra. i know it wouldnt happen but

·
Registered
414 Posts
anybody who would have known how to do it is dead, because it involves more than just genetic modifications and obviously they were created 10k years ago. they cant even find or remember all the STC, unlikely they can figure out how to amke a primarch.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
you would think they would back it up on disk lol lol :p

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
every space marine now has a usb port in there arse and a apothcarey uses a flash drive to retrieve your gland :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Another reason not to clone the Emperor is that his soul is still bound to the Golden Throne. I mean it's not just his DNA that made him Emperor it's the way he thinks, and his Psyker presence. The clone would just be a namby pamby little beeyatch.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well if they cloned his body and then transfered him mind into the body he would have the voodoo sorted.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ah, but then what would power the Astronomicron. Also, I remember reading/ hearing something about "genetic drift" in cloning. That could change the entire make up of the Emperor

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
umm.. true. moving on a bit what is actually left of the emperor. some ppl say there are only a few cells left that hold him to this plane of existence. others say his entire body is alive but seperated from his mind and is kept alive by the gold throne.

·
Registered
31 Posts
wasn't abbadon himself the clone-son of horus just as Horus was the clone-son of the Emperor? thats what i heard somewhere and it would make sense...
Horus was one of the eight primarch who the emperor cloned the chapters out off. Horus wass the primarch of the luna wolfes who became black legion after his battle against the emperor.

I woud know as im a chaos player who had red some short stories outside the codex and in it so horus is not a clone of the emperor and abbadon is just a chaos lord who had served the chaos gods and he has also reached the grade that woud create a daemonprinse but he stays human until hes mission is complete.
His own choise.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Horus was one of the eight primarch who the emperor cloned the chapters out off. Horus wass the primarch of the luna wolfes who became black legion after his battle against the emperor.

I woud know as im a chaos player who had red some short stories outside the codex and in it so horus is not a clone of the emperor and abbadon is just a chaos lord who had served the chaos gods and he has also reached the grade that woud create a daemonprinse but he stays human until hes mission is complete.
His own choise.

Slightly off topic, but your spelling has room for improvment. daemonprince is spelt with a "c" and so is choice.

Anyway, if the clone Emp. turned evil then everyone would be screwed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Abbadon is not a close of anyone, he is just another marine who got high rank n then turned bad with Horus. In books Emperor has still got his full body but with a terrible wound tht Horus has inflicted. Emperor cant talk but he uses his psychic powers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts