Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
So be it.
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Heresy!

Over the next few weeks I will be selling quite a lot for two reasons; 1) I recently started Shaltari in DzC and expanded my fantasy Wood Elves (with the new book), actually borrowing money from my parents to pay for it... 2) I have way too much stuff that I don't use for it to all fit in my closet of a wargaming space.

I will be selling:

2 codes for that web exclusive captain (2 of 2)
2 of the original captain (1 of 2)
Possibly a few other captains/characters/etc. (including to AoBR ones and some customized ones)
At least 1 Land Raider, the normal kind - I might also sell my crusader but I'm not sure
One of my 3 storm ravens (I bought 2 then got a third in a lot, and I have never used more than 2)
10 of the old terminators (oop) on small bases, but with big ones to put them on. I have to strip these still
A bunch of space marines - I have 30 that I'm going to sell (including 2 PCs a LC, HB, MM, and ML), as well as ~20 more that I might sell depending on if I can get them to a state where someone might buy them
2 dreadnoughts (1 with a MM and 1 with an AC)
A bunch of deadzone stuff (including 40-60 zombie models, when I get them, some peacekeepers, and a few other rebs odds and ends)
2 starter sets each for Scourge and UCM (in DzC) - these don't have the card deck, but they each have an extra APC and the starter stat sheet from the 2 player starter set.

So far I've only listed the first of the two captain codes, as I'm not sure how to list multiple. I'll start with the rest as soon as school finishes up, but I've still got about a week until then. If you guys have any selling tips that would be great, and if you want to buy something now without having to wait, PM me and If it's close to what I would sell them for on eBay (I'm ok with going a little lower for you guys) then we can bypass ebay and just use paypal (or if you prefer I can list them and then just have you buy them immediately, but I probably wouldn't for about a week).

The listing for the first code

Cheers guys!

-JAMOB

·
So be it.
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I listed the second code (as the first was bought) here.

Does anyone know how to list multiple of the same item? It's only going to come up a few times (3, now) but it would still be nice. Anyway, I will be posting the dropzone commander stuff as well as the (1 of 2) exclusive captains - if I can figure out how to list two at once, I will do that, otherwise I will just list one of each for now. I might also list the storm raven and/or some dreadnoughts.

Cheers guys! I hope you check out some of my listings in the weeks to come.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.