-poisoned wind mortar

20 skavenslaves
-musician
-slings

Special
20 plague monks
-Full command
-Plague banner

I'll send the monks up the centre, with the clanrats and slaves flanking them. The Warlock engineer will be in the clanrat unit, where he can blast away, whilst the slaves will be advancing and firing as some support.

Advice on how well this list will work in general is appreciated. Also, should I use multiple shots on my slaves?

·
Eastern Potent
2,654 Posts
Well for 500 points, this list looks very good, a lot more bodies than anyone will be expecting, or likely be able to cope with. And yes I would use the multi-shot

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the praise.:wink:
Problem is, with the slaves, I will be hitting on sixes, and thats not including any other modifiers like moving and shooting, or long range.

·
Eastern Potent
2,654 Posts
hmm..but their incredibly cheap, so might be worth it. One thing I just thought of, LD will be a problem, wont your leadership be 8? With the engineer? actually not that bad :p

Never forget to swap for warp lightning! :p

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Problem is, my warlock engineer will be on the other side of the plague monk unit, so I dont think his leadership will reach. On the other hand, if my warlock engineer is not going to be in combat, maybe he should go with the slaves?

·
Eastern Potent
2,654 Posts
Well plague monks are frenzied if I remember correctly, so that isnt to much of an issue. and yes, that would be wise since the last you want are your magical fireworks dissapearing.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Plus, since he is the same leadership as the clanrats, they don't really need him.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And having the warlock engineer with them wont make any difference to their leadership (they are both LD5).

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have now decided to change my list to have a plague priest instead of an engineer so as to be more pestilent.

Plague priest
-Lvl 1
-Flail

23 clanrats
-FC
-shields
-Ratling Gun

23 Plague Monks
-FC
-Plague Banner

498.5 pts

Plague priest goes with the monks generally, though he could go with the clanrats if needs be.

So, what's this list like?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts