Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I have been a death skull for 9 years I don't plan on changing now. The interesting part is that the Goff's klan is completely gone. Not that I really liked them anyway.:laugh:

·
Registered
202 Posts
even though I hate Ork's I do like the Bad Moonz. They just scream Orky to me with the ghetto yellow markings. It's great.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Actually after looking around the goff color scheme is the standard one they are giving to orks. So I guess all orks start out goff's and then move towards other klans.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
All clans are cool. My warboss and a lot of my slugga boys are Goffs, but the WAAAGH! has all the clans in it. My lootas are Deathskulls, my bikes, buggies, trakks and trukks are mostly split between Bad Moons ('pimp my wartrakk' anyone?) and Evil Sunz (red ones do go faster) - also, some of my grots belong to the Bad Moons. My 'small, but growing' kommando mob is Blood Axe (no surprises there) and the Snakebites are either more slugga boys or runtherders.

My Skarboyz have red'n'black chequered armour (Goff), black/purple/yellow/white camo trousers (Blood Axe), Bad Moon and Evil Sun glyphs, blue, looted (Ultramarine or Crimson Fist) shoulder pads (Deathskull) and brown leather straps/boots, with their choppaz and sluggaz (Snakebite). The idea is you can only join the Skarboyz if you embrace the totality of Orkyness (not that they'd put it in those terms) - oh, and be really hard/mental (which is the same thing).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts