Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Scenario -

You wake up one day to find yourself sucked into the 40k universe, into the unfortunate position of an intergalatic gladiator about to enter the arena to do battle with 9 other forums members in the same situation.

The armourer at the gate asks you to pick any weapon available to any army in the universe before shovving you into the area. What would you choose? Why would you choose it?

Remember, only hand held weapons can be selected (guns, swords, grenades etc)

·
Registered
18 Posts
sniper rifle definitely.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Either pair of lightening claws or a thunder hammer which I would use in 2 hands (because hammers should be 2-handed)

·
Registered
966 Posts
a nice little shiny tube like whistle that will summon a BIG FUCK OFF UBER KILLER DAEMON!!! (kinda like what happens at the start of ravenor returned, but more like a Bloodthrister than a warp hound).

mmmm really though (since that aint really a weapon) it would have to be an Arbites shotgun loaded with Executioner rounds. You can charge me all you want, i'll just run away/hide and shoot you with heat seaking ammo bitch!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Manreaper, which would be accompanied by a black robe for me to wear and a skeletal hand.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well, assuming that everyone isn't wearing armor better than a 5+ save's worth, I'd go with an orky big shoota. Long range, fast firing, pretty powerful, and can be easily fired on the move.

·
Registered
65 Posts
pikachu...

·
Registered
999 Posts
I'll take the Cruiser Class Imperial Ship and orbitally bombard the arena. Problem solved. I win. :)

If I can't have that I'll take a Wraithcannon. There's no coming back from that shot.

Barring that I'll take a C'tan phase sword. No saves...ever.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
pathwinder14 said:
If I can't have that I'll take a Wraithcannon. There's no coming back from that shot.

Barring that I'll take a C'tan phase sword. No saves...ever.
In all seriousness, i fully agree. Wratihcannons are pretty sweet, and C'tan phase blades are ownageful.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Got to be a pulse rifle.
It has decent range and I think I could fire with it without ripping my arm off- unlike the bolter or big shoota.

Hand to hand- inferno pistol..."So you think I can't shoot this in hand-to-hand.." Freeem.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
Wait I wanna change mine

A master crafted Nemesis Force Halberd, and of course the arm mounted storm bolter that goes with it, but that goes without mentioning lol

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
Assault Cannons are hand-held, rght? ;-)

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would take Wych Weapons with an Agonizer and Splinter Pistol, nasty little combo for any Dark Eldar.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts