Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm new here. I would like to say that I don't actually play Warhammer.....:shock: Still I've absorbed a decent amount of fluff from my semi-obsessed friends, just don't ask me any questions about the tabletop game. :oops:
FOR THE EMPEROR
p.s This is Will could Larkin or Pyromanic Tendencies tell me if the our forum is up yet and give me a link?

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Fresh Fish for the taking :twisted:

>>Enjoy yer stay bud. Tis good, but the peeps are strange. Wont name any though, as i dont want to offend any one.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
firewolf said:
but the peeps are strange
Hey, I'm Cadian. I'm a pathological liar and I routinely make sacrifices to Tzeentch in the hopes of gaining psychic powers. The population of deer in my area been on a steady decline ever since. :D

Seriously though, welcome to the forums. And just give it time, the combination of us and your friends will have you playing in no time...

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
I regularly pick fights with skin heads for fun, I'm also in the process of training to become the sort of person who dresses up in other peoples clothes and then charges them to watch.

Welcome to the forums, dude. If you don't play now then give it a few weeks and you will.

We had a website-crash a few weeks ago and several of our members havn't returned unfortuantly Pyro and Larkin are amoung them.

Anyway see you around the boards dude.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Oh Crud, I didn't read this thread when it was first posted and didn't realise it was you, Will.

I've pm'd you the forum address, but as it took my so long to reply, you've probably given up hope.

And in response to these scandelous slurs that I'm dead, I would like to assure everyone I'm not. I'm just a terrible lurker. :wink:

And now, if you'll excuse me...
*Withdraws back into shadows to resume lurking*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts