Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Warlord of Vermin
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i bought this shirt the other week and it arrived in the mail today, so i decided to post it on the WH40K & Horus Heresy facebook page. and it got surprisingly popular, well its surprising to me because im not that popular on facebook. well anyway here it is:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
that is a good shirt. Love it.

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
haha, definitely would be true if I still did the miniature part of the hobby. When I was 20 and still in college a bunch of the guys on here said "just wait, you wont have time and money for this anymore either in a few years", and they were absolutely right.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
haha, definitely would be true if I still did the miniature part of the hobby. When I was 20 and still in college a bunch of the guys on here said "just wait, you wont have time and money for this anymore either in a few years", and they were absolutely right.
Well, it's an either, neither, both sort of thing. Most adults have either the time OR the money. Rarely both.

·
Warlord of Vermin
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
also i should mention that if you want to know where to get others like that shirt, i got it from a website that does loads of these. so just pm me and ill send you a link

1 - 13 of 13 Posts