·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sure whateveryou want to call it:grin:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Simple questions to think about before sinding an idea like this around.

How big is this thing? How does it fight? What purpuos did the hive mind have created this thing, what needed solving that something it had before couldn't solve?

Things like that.

I have a bit of wonder about what this thing is actually needed for.

Big honky things, well, tyranids have all sizes of those, from carnifex to harridans.

Small blighters, same there, gaunts galore to ripper to the very ammo they utilise.

What is this beast supposed to do is all i ask, becouse most problems already have a beast for dealing with it.
And if they don't, they have easily mutated beasts the right size already so it's easier to mutate what it has than to create something new.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok well its 100ft high, and is 35 wideits tale is not to tall though. its arms are twin linked and all of a carni's, it has 8 legs with a wide selection of them to, like thorned barbed and giant spider legs, etc... weighs 10 tons and has 5 uper limbs(tale, 4 arms)it can have any gun or wapon, it was ceated to infultrate enemy lines, seek and destroy, its a kind of living walking missle. thats basicly a super hive tyrant that kills every enemy in sight.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool, thats a big releef i didnt know that excisted:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello many years later lmao. Wow, I was like 11. Do any of you have that picture??? I lost it. It looked goofy af lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts