Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had an eppifeny the other night playing another game with the orks, i think of years now I've been cheating the strength of my boys as most of you will know the standard ork boy is S3 but gets the +1 due to the furious charge.

But as i discovered unitl the other night i belive that I've just about always been rolling for that 4 or higher to wound which is only one the charge turn but goes to a 5 against most enemies the next turn . It was interesting that i had a discusion with the opponent who didn't relised the low strenght of the boys.

Anyone else had this problem or others similar? I will strive to correct this error.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I remember doing it without thinking, obliterating an op and taking his models off. Then I remembered, and re-rolled the whole thing.
It's something to watch for, especially with the green tide, as multi-assaults also lose you your +1 str bonus for furious charge. I've had that come up before now.

·
Registered
533 Posts
When I was new to the hobby pretty much everyone was playing marines of various sorts. I was fielding all nurgle stuff. Whenever I'd play orks or anything with S3 shooting or CC attacks they'd be rolling to wound on 5, not 6 as they should have done. You get so used to S4 T4 you just assume it's the norm and take it for granted

1 - 3 of 3 Posts