Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I have a question about Character and Independent Characters.

In the rules, in a seccion of transports, rules say that in the transport can go one unit and any number of Independant Character.

The Characters are considerate a one unit? I can put a Crowe in Land Raider with Librarian?

The rules don't explain good this question.

Somebody help me or explain my doubt?

Thanks!

·
Banned
7,889 Posts
Yes Characters are a unit or 1 so Crowe is a unit on his own.

However he cannot go in a transport with anyone as he is NOT an independent character so he cannot join another unit nor can an independent character join him.

·
Registered
287 Posts
However he cannot go in a transport with anyone as he is NOT an independent character so he cannot join another unit nor can an independent character join him.
Dude, wait, what? You are going to need to show me some proof of this as I am pretty sure this is not the case. A non-independent character cannot join other units that is obvious. But an Independent Character can join anyone they want to, including a non-Independent Character. I see no rules preventing Crowe from being joined by a Librarian.

·
Registered
287 Posts
pg 39: they cannot, however, join vehicle squads or units that always consist of a single model.
Of course the part I have always skimmed through has that important bit of information...thanks for pointing that out before my Blood Angels enemy put a SP with Mephiston like I told him he could do... So, no Crowe with the Librarian.

·
Banned
7,889 Posts
Of course the part I have always skimmed through has that important bit of information...thanks for pointing that out before my Blood Angels enemy put a SP with Mephiston like I told him he could do... So, no Crowe with the Librarian.
Same goes for the assassins too, which is a real pain in the butt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts