Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this list is simply to be used at my GW where the armys are not built to be uber competitive thus my normal lists would be a easy masacre.

6 strikeing scorpions, exharch, scorpions claw, stalker, shadowstrike.

8 fire dragons, exharch, firepike, crack shot, tank hunters.

6 howling banshes, exharch, exectator.

10 dire avengers, exharch, power weapon and shimmersheld, defend, bladestorm.

5 rangers.

9 warp spiders, exharch, additional spinner, powerblades, surprise assalt, withdraw.

6 swooping hawks, exharch, hawks talon, skyleap, intercept.

5 dark reapers, exharch, missile launcher, fast shot.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
without transports the Firedragons and banshees are likely to suffer and i cant see them making it into range to be useful. it is a very fluffy ist though but one that i think goes to far into taking one of each choice possible.

·
Banned
677 Posts
What to do.

The big problem with Biel-Tan is they are supposed to be a surgical force, hitting a spot hard, ala Raven Guard space marines, and then getting their arse outta there. The transports are a powerful thing, yet I myself never used em for my Biel-Tan, due to the lack of a Wave Serpent model for years and years. Stick to heavily forested terrain, or dense city, and try to use nightfight as much as possible with this list. The Biel-Tan's power is combined effort, so two aspect squads do well hitting the same enemy, usually banshees and scorps, or hawks(w/ a tooled exarch) and scorps. It's not a bad list, rounded even, but it can't take any sort of sustained fire in quantity.
Note, a Hawk exarch w/ power weapon n sustained assault is a beast.

-Khaine-

·
Banned
677 Posts
Bah, sad times. I haven't played eldar recently so didn't get a good read of the new codex. Very sad, as the exarch's strength was also his weakness, needing 5's to wound usually. Does Baharroth still have it? Now THAT was crazy powerful..

-Khaine-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts