1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
http://www.chapterhousestudios.com/SXV141/SAW Rules.pdf

Thats a link to the rules, its legal if the opponent agrees to it! ;)
nice :eek:k:

pg 270 of the 3rd Ed. Rulebook states:

...this rulebook is not carved into tablets of stone with biblical weight and profundity. We absolutely reserve the right to change, adapt, complicate, confusticate, simplify or modify any part of these rules out of sheer devilment - and so should you! We've explored a lot of ideas in this book but it's ultimately you, the player, who knows best what you want from your wargame rules. (Andy C.)

Muahaha! a loophole exists :yahoo:

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, VDR.

Are those legs hair dryers?
Jackhammers, Destroyer. Jackhammers. I think it could be smoother, but darn! It's nice. Unfortunately, Resin (Forge World) Pricing strikes! Apparently, it's resin so it costs like gold!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
285 dollars for it though? I wouldnt shell out that much for that regardless of how nice it is, how tall/big it is, or how strong it is. They're just asking WAY too much for it imho.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
looks too lumbering for the tau, not really in keeping with the rest of the army in my opinion, tau would be far more likely to have a large mecha style suit or a skimmer.Would also like far more detail for that price, its not really screaming Tau to me, i grant you FW is some expensive stuff but when you get to that price (£200) you get detail and bags of it.

Just thinking, they have put the assembly instructions on the website, so if you fancy building one from scratch they have made it nice and easy for you and would be a damn site cheaper

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree I would rather see a Tau SH skimmer instead of a Titan style walker, but it is interesting. If they'd put all those weapon choices on a scaled-down Manta Hull, then I'd go with it being more Tau-ish.

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
looks too lumbering for the tau, not really in keeping with the rest of the army in my opinion, tau would be far more likely to have a large mecha style suit or a skimmer.Would also like far more detail for that price, its not really screaming Tau to me, i grant you FW is some expensive stuff but when you get to that price (£200) you get detail and bags of it.
Agreed, if I am shelling out £200 on a model I am 1) wanting a hell of a lot more detail on the sculpt 2) buying something which has GW support slapped on it so I can at least take it near a GW or supported club without the "wtf is that" look from all around me

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
pg 270 of the 3rd Ed. Rulebook states:

...this rulebook is not carved into tablets of stone with biblical weight and profundity. We absolutely reserve the right to change, adapt, complicate, confusticate, simplify or modify any part of these rules out of sheer devilment - and so should you! We've explored a lot of ideas in this book but it's ultimately you, the player, who knows best what you want from your wargame rules. (Andy C.)

Muahaha! a loophole exists :yahoo:
Although the "ask nicely if you can use this in a game" or better known as, "ANIYCUTIAG" :biggrin: rule is still in effect, quoting the 3rd Ed. rulebook "rules" are not. Time to update your BRB and join the rest of us Fallen! :biggrin::p

·
Registered
164 Posts
lol, iu cant see how GW would let them do this but hey :p, its a nice model :D

though on review of the stats for the models its way overpowered for the points cost lol.

Ild play against it :D, though i would specify 2-3 void shields instead of the what they put in the rules which is like having infinite Void shields :shok:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Im almost sure that this was made by a ATT member but I cant find the project logg of it now:read:
Sad since there are a lot better pictures of stuff there. I wonder just how expensive it was to get the rights to selling that one....

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Am I the only person who thinks that looks really.. lame?

The Design is hideous; It looks tau, but I'd have picture a Tau-Titan as a Large Battlesuit; opposed to something that looks like some awful Mordern Art. The 'Leg' joints, are so huge, It's like someone who's incredibly skinny, with really fat thighs.

I'm very shocked I'm the only one who feels this way.

Maybe It's just the position it's modelled in.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Am I the only person who thinks that looks really.. lame?

The Design is hideous; It looks tau, but I'd have picture a Tau-Titan as a Large Battlesuit; opposed to something that looks like some awful Mordern Art. The 'Leg' joints, are so huge, It's like someone who's incredibly skinny, with really fat thighs.

I'm very shocked I'm the only one who feels this way.

Maybe It's just the position it's modelled in.
Nope. I snap on that. Not to mention that the Tau don't use Titans, as stated in Canon - they have fuck off huge great Manta or Broadside Phalanx for those duties - and both do those jobs excellently. Fuck the Failanx =(.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 24 Posts