Conjoined Homonculous
Third Eye of Tzeentch

Level 2 MoT
Skull of Katam

Level 2 MoS
Infernal Puppet

Level 2 MoS
Power Familiar

That's a level 4 with +8-10 to cast and a level 2 with a +4 to cast, and a level 4 with +5 to cast.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The idea of the list is to work reliability back into magic as much as possible, with higher 'fixed' totals it increases my 'dice pool'.

The lord with + 8 to cast adds an average of 2.5 dice to every cast. This means a reasonable chance of gateway on only two dice! xD. Most other tzeentch spells will go off on a single dice.

The low level casters can afford to cast magic on just a single dice to boot.

The biggest downside to this list is that all of the casters will be close together as Mr Katam has a small bubble to give his bonus.....

I had an idea of using the Level 4 with a Level 1 as an 'appentice' with the other casters a bit far away, mostly there for their items....ideas?

My idea of tzeentch/slanesh is that tzeentch tends to wipe out tough models/stragglers really well, slanesh wipes half of the unit, combined it's a deadly combo.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.