Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which of the primarchs of the chaos space marines would be the best fighter. Wiith the exception of horus because the united under him and it took the emperor to kill him. whether it be pre or post- heresy. My bet is either on Mortarion for the manreaper he carries or the because his daemon prince statues foro papa nurgle or Konrad Curze because obviously the night lords are bad ass and he loved striking fear into his enemies. So what does you think?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Yeah I gotta say Daemon Prince Angron would be the strongest contender. The only other one I can think of is maybe Perturabo, apparantly he's an immense daemon with an indestructible metal hide. Angron would be far away the superior fighter, but Perturabo would be significantly tougher.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah Angron. it took over 100 grey knight to send him back to the warp. The are elite anti-daemon unit and it tokk that many to beat him so yeah i dont know many contenders that can match that

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'd have to go with Magnus for the most powerful. He is the strongest of Tz's servents, which makes him one of the top 5 Psychers in the game system.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Doombreed is above all of the primarchs... Don't know who is the greatest.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Interesting point abount Magnus, the thing is that most of the khornate greats are immune to psykic attack. So what happens there, you have the most powerful psyker against the most resistant to psyker powers(who is also the meanest warrior)?

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
I'd have to go with Magnus for the most powerful. He is the strongest of Tz's servents, which makes him one of the top 5 Psychers in the game system.
He's not the most powerful of Tzeentch's servants. He's very powerful of that I have no doubt but there is more than 1 Lord of Change who surpasses him (and probably at least 1 Daemon Prince).

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Wouldn't the honor of being called the most powerful of the servents of tzeentch go to the Fateweever?

EDIT: so it is told by the great Lexi... Which means there is a greater than 50% chance it is total BS.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
It would be one of the older ones like Doombread, greatest of khornes daemon princes, and Gorgatuloth, tzeentch, or one of the other gods.

·
Registered
941 Posts
me, who else!:biggrin::biggrin::laugh:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Bah!
Lorgar is special for nothing except he started the heresy and has spent all of his time since then IN A TEMPLE!

Im fairly sure magnus would win because yes Angrne to psychic powers, magnus however is not, so Magnus makes himself harder than Angron then beats the living shit out of him.

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
Any form of contest, duel, challenge (or indeed just bragging rights) between the Daemon Primarchs would depend on the 'current' power levels of the Chaos Gods themselves via the Great Game. After all, it is from their patrons that the Daemon Primarchs ultimately draw their power from.

·
Registered
191 Posts
i have a question does Malal have a deamon prince?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Malal has a deamon prince about as powerful as my dog. My dog however is scared of cats and vegetarian.

I however do second Magus, you know just sorta look at anyone out of his eye and *pewm* ash. or possibly an animated suit of armour, whatever you want really (yes ok i know the animated armour is Ahriman's, no one bite my head off)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts