**13 CSM: Aspiring champ and melta gun X 2 210pts

9 Khorne Berzerkers: Skull champion with power weapon and plasma pistol 289pts

FAST ATTACK
6 chaos raptors 2 melta guns 140pts

HEAVY SURPORT
2 Obliterators 150pts

Chaos Vindicator: daemonic possession and twin linked bolter 150pts

**Summoned Greater daemon 100pts

well tactics will depend on whom i'm facing.

is this army any good? should i drop a few things to get the second CSM squad in a rhino?

should i swap the vindi for a pred with heavy bolters?

thanks for any help:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
If possible I would suggest taking the greater daemon possession and place it on the CSM squad with a rhino that way you can be a lot closer to the enemy when the daemon comes out. besides that I can't think of much

·
Registered
39 Posts
Transports

I would try and squeeze some transports in somewhere. To insure that the demon is summoned closer to the enemy. There also great for shielding you from enemy fire as you advance. I use this tactic and have had a lot of success with it.

·
Banned
135 Posts
Why no Chaos Terminators? I think an equal points worth of Chaos Terminators could replace any of your troop units and serve you better.

I think the Vindicator could also be replaced by more troops. Unless you have a very specific use of it in mind.

If you want more and better shooting I think Noise Marines with Sonic Blasters would be good. If you want more assault power, I think Terminators, maxed out with Icon of Khorne and some Aspiring Champions in the unit, would be the best.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the replys i won't be replying from here (going away) ill set up a new list when i get back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts