Baledrake 170

Balerake 170

HEAVY SUPPORT
3 Obliterators 228
-MoN

2 Obliterators 152
-MoN

Chaos vindicator 120

Adds up to 1995 points. Basic idea is that bike lord rides with the nurgle bikers to try and take out armor with melta weapons as and power fist or any other threats via T6 assault. DP flies around with baledrakes harassing and casting psychic powers and adding warp charges to the army. He can also eventually come down and assault where needed. Plague marines in rhinos form core troops for the army while 3 man termicide unit adds some more meltas. obliterators sit back for solid all round firepower and a vindicator to take care of any elite squads or possibly vehicles.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hey Satanic. Looks like a pretty solid list :good:. The only things I have problems with is your Lord and your Biker champ, a few minor issues too but I'll get to that. Take the fist off your biker champ and give it to your lord. That way he gets +1 attack and can chew up anyone he encounters in a challenge, if hes running with the bikers anyway, the champ will just be an extra attack in the squad and you want them all happening at the same time.

Daemon Prince is good, I'd swap to a Nurgle one though for a 2+ cover save when flying, thats better than a 4++ any day I reckon, plus it gives him +1 T too, which is nasty. The only other thing I'd swap out is the Termis. I see they're set up for termicide (deepstrike in, kill something tough and die). Either drop the fists on them or scrap them all together and take 5 raptors with 2 melta guns and a combi-melta. That's 3 melta shots on deepstrike and its cheaper than 3 termis. Also, your lord needs an Aura of Dark Glory or Sigil of Corruption for an invulnerable save, otherwise hes going to get mopped

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the input!

Hmm... Definitely will make those adjustments to the lord. Will also add MoN on the deamon prince because 2+ cover sounds frustrating as hell to deal with, as well as fitting with the lists nurgle theme. But how exactly does that work? I know MoN gives +1T but didn't know about the cover save. Also how does cover work when swooping? Forgive my ignorance, haven't played in a while. Also Nurgle powers are decent enough I suppose. The raptors seem more efficient but I'm out of fast attack slots and I'm not really for making it unbound.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I agree on all the whittsy suggestions. (Daemon of nurgle gives only shrouded and slow and purposeful, though)
Give a sigil of corruption to the bike lord, give him the fist.
change the DP into a simple winged Nurgle one
Also Terminators cost is wrong: it should be 126 since the Champion's combiweapon costs 7 points (5 points is only for regular terminators)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts