-heavy bolter

Heavy Support
Vindicator 145pts
- Daemonic possession

Chaos Predator 120pts
- Daemonic possession
- heavy bolters

[Summoned Greater daemon 100pts]

now this army is made up on what i like and stuff like that, i was hoping to get some help in weather this will be good ro not?

thanks

·
Banned
280 Posts
At the moment you have a severe shortage of anti tank weaponry, so you'll probably want to do something about that.

Also the Two CSM squads are probably going to find themselves in trouble against firepower armies like IG or Tau, they've got no real way to close the gap and play their strengths.

On the Beserkers, you should give that champ a Fist. Otherwise they'll get caught up in combat with something that will be nigh impossible for them to hurt.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i can chnage around the plasma etc for melta guns and that will give me a few points to spend on other things.

would it be wise to do that with the plasma guns and maybe also swap the vindictor for pair of obliators? for better anti-tank?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Well your sorcerer has the posibility to be anti-tank with bolt of change. I would leave the Plasma Gun in the squad without the rhino and change the mounted squads special weapons. Logic behind this is a plasma has a 24" range and is a rapid fire weapon. The squads in the rhino I am assuming are for assulting; if so weapons with longer range wouldn't matter as much to them so much as assult weapons (melta or flamer). Give one of the mounted squads a melta and they have a chance to take out a tank. I also think you would be better off spending the extra 5 points to take demonic possession on the rhino instead of extra armor. 5 points in my opinion is not much for ignoring shaken and stunned results. Maybe also swap the powerfist champ from the non rhino squad to the rhino squad. As far as swapping oblits for vindicator, whatever you feel more comfortable with; 24" range and st 10(big template at that) or the ability to switch from round to round of what you want to fire.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well only the zerkers are in a way, the ones with the icon of nurgle get out and double tap whatever is in front cause of the T5 im hopping for them they can take the charge on whatever is left, i could give the a flamer and melta and them assault them, what one is a better chocie?

well if i need alot more points ill just drop the greater daemon, i might do that anyway since they can't fly no more.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ok the list has been updated a little

now ive added a daemon prince due to the fact i didnt know what else to do with the points and i've liked the one i painted

thanks for your help so far

HQ
* Chaos Sorcerer 200pts
- MoT
- warp time
- bolt of change
- wings

Daemon Prince 140pts
- MoK
- wings

Troops
8 Khorne Berzerkers 263pts
-champ power fist
-Rhino Daemonic possession

10 Chaos space marines 310pts
- Icon of Nurgle
- Champ power fist
- melta gun
- flamer
- Rhino Daemonic possession

9* chaos space marines 105pts
-champ power weapon

10 chaos space marines 215pts
-Icon of Chaos Glory
-Champ power weapon
-plasma gun
-heavy bolter

Heavy Support
Vindicator 145pts
- Daemonic possession

Chaos Predator 120pts
- Daemonic possession
- heavy bolters

1,498pts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
anyone else wish to say anything about this list?

i was thinking of making the no marked CSM noise marines just cause i like the models etc (i can drop the daemon prince to make more points) is it worth it? or should i just leave it alone?

or maybe even a unit of 1ksons? in place of the CSM unit a daemon prince?

what do you guys/girls think about bikers?

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I say to keep the prince because phycologically people will want to shoot the big deamon, but this will give you time to charge forward with your cc units.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts