Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey I need some help/feedback creating a new chaos list.
Iv finished up the old one this forum helped me with and am looking for something a bit different to play.

Heres my current idea. Its kinda similar to my other list but not with some long range stuff that can shoot the opposing force before my melee gets there. Im sure iv done this wrong but yeah. I think the noise marines feel a bit shoehorned but I just wanted to fit them in there because I like them. I not sure if this list is even legal. I just wanted renegades cool cheap artillery units. The ones that don't require a whole ton of models anyway : P The bikes are slaneesh with feel no pain because my bikes at my local club normally just get shot with heavy large blast marker weapons. So going nurgle they died just as easy and going khorne made them never reach the mark.

I hope posting battlescribes allowed. I made sure to chop out all the info and individual points.

Oh right more pics from the last force you lot helped with:

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Hey man, your painting is very good!
About the list, battlescribe is allowed, but it's a true pain in the ass to read and sort out...
Also, i really don't understand why are you going with unbond absolutely 0 reasons.
This is how i'd rework your list:

Renegade CAD

Renegade Command squad
Lascannon
Tzeentch dedication
(85)

3 Spawns
(55)

3 Spawns
(55)

5 Veterans
deepstrike
meltagun
(60)

5 Veterans
deepstrike
meltagun
(60)

1 Hydra

2 Wyvern

3 Rapier Lasbatteries
3 extra crew, militia training

(279)

Chaos Marines CAD

Slaanesh Lord
bike, sigils of corruption, power fist, lightning claw
(165)

Khorne lord
juggernaut, sigils, axe of fury
(170)

6 Bikers of Slaanesh, 2 meltaguns, icon of excess
(197)

5 Noise marines
blastmaster

5 Noise marines
blastmaster
(250)

1 Maulerfiend
(125)

Slaanesh Lord rides with bikers to add extra punch and benefit from FnP; Juggerlord rides with a unit of spawns near the second unit, ready to switch between the two if needed; noise marines as troops with objective secured are way better; deepstiking veterans with meltaguns are a nuisance with objective secured, never to underestimate!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh wow thanks heaps! Yeah battlescribe is a bit suck to read. Ill write it out next time. Looks like you fixed up the holes I had there. Like the weird 20 cultists... I just went unbound to try avoid having to take a troop choice. However it looks like you filled the gap with something better anyway.

Should I attach the command squad to the laser battery for the extra leadership? I dont imagine they would be much use moving around the feild anyway. This is good.. I only need to pick up 10 vets and those 3 tanks. Brand new army! Not being able to shoot anything for a turn got old with the other army :p 2 turns of 100% firepower coming my way if the opponent went first. Hopefully with this ill be able to last past turn 2 against tau!

For some alternate fun any idea where I could fit any sorc or obliterators in there. I am still yet to use them >.> I have 2 sorcs and 3 oblits models but I feel they are too overpriced to fit into anything I make. I was kinda hoping for a tzeentch daemonkin book tbh haha. It never came : <

Thanks for all your help!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Should I attach the command squad to the laser battery for the extra leadership
Mind you: not the whole command squad, just the Arch -heretic! Otherwise yes, a much needed buff to leadership.

About oblits and sorcerors...honestly i've run my sorcerors as telepath shriekers and invisibility casters on bike, they perform quite good. oblits always fits :) You just don't need them in this set - up, imo. Maybe buildin up to 1850 you could add a Divination sorceror from Crimson Slaughter and a unit of 2 obliterators for extra flexibility...

Glad to be halpful, let us know how this list goes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts