Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here are my first two projects for my warriors of chaos army! Diablo the Lord of terror and My 3 chaos ogres of khorne!

Diablo (thus far lots of work left)
=====

Chaos Ogres
=========

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Nice! I think that Diablo's arms are a bit large in comparison to the rest of his body and you have missed a few mould lines but otherwise they look good. :eek:k:

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
really nice conversions here Angmar, clearly WIP, but remember to go over the GS, to make sure it's flush with the model. Diablo is good, but again flush the GS to max it seamless, so when it's painted you cant tell the difference between model and conversion.

An interesting concept and should look good with some paint.

Grish

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! I think that Diablo's arms are a bit large in comparison to the rest of his body and you have missed a few mould lines but otherwise they look good. :eek:k:
Still wip gota let the GS on the spikes dry before i can do anything else with him =(

Also all the pictures of Diablo i can find he has big arms so....I figured why not?

·
Registered
742 Posts
They are cool, but maybe you need a little more practice! I am no better myselft, so i can't complain! And the drummy ogre actually has a 40k sword arm. Just green stuff or file the cable so it looks like a part of his body, and close the vents on the sword. Then, it becomes much more fantasy-like! Or... If there can be a such thing as a juggernaut, that sword will do!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts