Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a bad painter, so please, all C&Cs are welcome, Here's the list I'm making

HQ
Fabius Bile
160pts

Kharon
chaos lord with termie armor, daemon weapon, and conbi-melta 155pts (with "Bone Crushers")

Elites

Bone Crushers
5 termies each with a poewr fist 190pts

Troops

Dune Lords
10 CSMs, flamer, IoCG, aspiring champ with twin linked bolter and, rhino with dozer blade, havoc launcher, x-tra armor, and daemonic possesion 265pts

Virulent Fungi
7 plague marines, 2x melta guns, aspiring champ with power weapon, rhino transport 246pts

Heavy Support

Black Death
2x Obliterators 150pts

Predator with twin linked las cannon, heavy bolter sponsors, x-tra armor, daemonic possesion, doser blade, and havoc launcher 180pts

Bullet Boy
chaos defiler with extra close combat arm, twin linked heavy bolter 150pts

total 1486pts

Here's fabius, all painted!

View attachment 6814

View attachment 6815

View attachment 6816

View attachment 6817

View attachment 6818

View attachment 6819

·
Registered
267 Posts
Fabius looks good from what I can see in the pictures (maybe make them a bit bigger, when I click on the thumbnails they are still quite small). Good luck with the rest of the list mate :victory:

Skar

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my camera gets all fuzzy when I zoom in too far, so that's the best I could do! I also had to resize them so they would fit on the webpage! Thanks!:biggrin:

·
Registered
941 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you have daemonic possession on your rhino then you don't need x-tra armor on the same vehicle. Waste of points if you keep it.
read my post "easy changes" in the homebrew rules section, that explains the X-tra armor!

·
Registered
548 Posts
looking good so far, sir. although, from what i can see, the metallics on bile look a little bit flat...

and, as has been mentioned already, i too would love to see some higher resolution photos! :grin:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Febris Militarius
919 Posts
Slightly better lighting. I too love that head. And they look grusome (in a good way) Good work mate.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you, I sprayed the rhino white, then I put putty on in stripes and sprayed it black, so it had white stripes. Then I did a sandy wash on the white stripes, all that = camo!:biggrin:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you! :wink: that is the entire 1,500pts, but if I get comments/tips, I'm willing to fix stuff such as paint jobs and stuff!:biggrin::biggrin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts