Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Raptors

Votes: 1 5.3%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, so im heading to my FLGS tomorrow with $100 in my pocket. Im already planning on buying a Bloodthrister, so that leaves me with $47 left to spend. What should i get? Whichever choice has the most votes by the time i leave gets my money.

Things i already have:

28 Khorne Berserkers
15 vanilla CSM
7 Plague Marines
1 Daemon Prince
2 Rhinos
2 Obliterators
1 Land Raider
1 Chaos Lord
1 Chaos Sorceror
1 Defiler
Typhus
Kharn
Greater Daemon (the Bloodthirster im about to buy)

Just realised i forgot to make Obliterators an option in the poll. if you think i should get Oblits, just add MOAR OBLITS! to your post.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Seriously, with all of those troops you need more rhino's to carry them in. Also, depending on prices you may be able to pick up a named character as well and if this is the case, I recommend Lucius.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Plauge marines. Although I sugest converting 'nilla CSM since its not that hard and you get more bang for your buck. (in fact I sugest you convert all nillas you have now into plauge marines as well)

This message has totaly not been bruaght to you by granfather nurgle... what?

But serriously, T5 3+/FNP is amazing for objectives... and for not giving up KPs... really, in general.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Vindicators and Thousand sons, although I am slightly biased concidering that is essentially what my entire army is made up of. Vindicators are really useful though, in terms of annhilating anything that your opponent can put within 24 inches.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts