Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys. I'm selling my reasonable sized Chaos army to anyone who wants it. This is what I have:

HQ

Huron Blackheart (Assembled and painted) - £7

Terminator Lord (with a Lightning claw and Daemon weapon) (Assembled and painted) - £9

Khorne lord (On a Bloodcrusher with a Bloodfeeder) (Assembled and painted) - £13

Elites

10 Chaos Terminators (Assembled and painted) - £38

Techmarine (Assembled and painted) - £7

Troops

10 Chaos space marine squad (Icon of Tzeentch, meltagun, plasma gun) (Assembled and painted) - £16

8 Thousand sons + Aspiring sorcerer (Assembled and painted) - £16

10 Chaos space marine squad (Heavy bolter, plasma gun) (Assembled and painted) - £16

x5 Horrors - £9

Heavy Support

x7 Havocs - £16

x2 Oblitorators - £17

Land Rainder (With Havoc launcher and twin-linked bolter) (Assembled) - £26

Land Raider (Assembled and painted) - £26

So yeah, there is the rough prices for all the stuff. I'll sell the whole lot to anyone for £165, or sell each bit separably. If you want some/all of it, send me a PM or comment on this thread. :drinks:

Rules:
  1. These prices aren't fixed. I am negotable on them, to an extent.
  2. I don't mind shipping internationally, but I will ask that you pay the postage for whatever items you buy from me.
  3. I accept cheque, cash and Paypal.
  4. My general rule of thumb for trading with money on this site, is such: We will negotiate a price for whatever items you like. Then I will ask for the money. Once I have the money in my account, I will send the items, and provide you with a tracking number so you can check I have sent the items.
  5. If you would like a photo of any of the items, simply provide me with an email address and I will send one ASAP
  6. If anyone is worried that I might be scamming them, I have traded with: fatboy955, Ordo, Darkkk and Amifur. I'm sure they will vouch that I am genuine and always provide what I say. Feel free to ask them and the Good/Bad trader threads to see if I'm on/not on there.

Thanks for looking guys and girls! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumpity Bump

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here you go!

·
Registered
22 Posts
looking good umm I'm buying something else off someone else off a different website. Im gonna need to gain some more money b4 I can buy off you. If someone else offers they can take it but I'll buy some in the next 2 months if thats alright with you?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Alrighty, a few people have requested photo's from me, so I'm just going to post the photo's of my army here. Here they are. I've got 1 all shot, a few group ones and individual ones.

Oh yeah, also found some Oblitorators, havocs and horrors, and I;ll add them to the list of to sell thing.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will post to the Uk for free. I will only charge shipping if you are international.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bumpity bump

1 - 9 of 9 Posts