Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I decided to start my second Chaos army and its dedicated to the Death Guard.....this means NURGLE!!!!

I thought of a cool idea, to give all my terminators a power weapon that looks like Typhus'.....

Problem is I'm not sure if and where I could buy warhammer scale mini scythes or how I could make one.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I made a scythe for my sorcerer by taking the sorcerers staff and cutting the top off then attaching a trimmed down tyranid scuthing talon with plastic glue before blending it into the staff with GS.

I may take a picture to post.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
there should be many scythes out there. The Empire wizards one i know has one. If all else fails just take a small piece of strong card and cut it to0 shape. Then using green stuff or putty bulk out the connecting end so that the edge is thiner. then jsut as something onto it to strngthen it (not sure what) and there you go.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hehe hell yes. I had the same thought while repainting my terminators. Make a scythe and count it as Lightning claws.

I have been using sprue frames rounded down + old credit card. Make a notch or have a stub popping out on one side then glue and wrap with thread.

·
Registered
129 Posts
WH Zombie set has a load of scythes in, done a nurgle champ conversion with these before - they work fine with power armour

1 - 8 of 8 Posts