Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Halloween Town
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've finally decided to get some defilers for BL army, my question is;
I believe in the box you only get one (very crappy looking) close combat weapon, so what have people done to model extra close combat weapons on theirs?? Any ideas and help will be much appreciated

cheers!

·
Halloween Town
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I suppose my next question is how easily is it to kit bash a soul grinder and defiler? Has anyone done it? And what are the results like?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Anything that looks like it should be in a horror movie will probably suffice. Bits from chaos vehicle kits or tyranids are nice and spiky. I've used lego pieces before as well. Once made a death roller for a tank with a copper pipe and washers cut in thirds for the "claws".

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
I use soul grinders as they are. Battle canon as the gob gun. Harvester guns as the reaper ac's.

·
Registered
857 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I hate the look of the eccw it comes with personally, so I've run two for a long time with nothing glued on either side.

I've been toying with the idea of buying the dreadnought chainfist arms off of forge world and a regular sm model. I want to glue a space marine in the dreadnought arm already on the defiler and glue that arm so that it's holding the space marine up to one of the chainfists.

I seriously doubt that I'm the first one to think of something like this, so if anyone finds a picture of something vaguly similiar, post it

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts