Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there

was wondering if any one had a few pictures of a chaos defiler fully painted. pref would be for khorne but any one would do erm no converted defiler pics please.

currently paint my defiler and its looking nice well for me could use a bit of inspiration on parts.

cheers

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Honestly, the only unconverted Defiler pics I've every seen were from GW's website and the Defiler box itself. They always seem to be converted somehow.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahh well al check the box and the site was hoping for a closer up picture of some of the parts since GW store pics only give one angle but meh al deal with it. woulda been a lot easier to paint aswell if i hadnt have glued the top part to the legs... ahh well you'll learn at some point

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I was thinking the same thing when I looked at mine just after finishing the build. Kinda pissed myself off there. I never got around to painting the model though. It was traded off for some Sisters of Battle.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eurgh sis of battle i got the defiler cause it kinda looks like the essnece of khorn minimum guns huge crab like claws fawking awesome tbh

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Might have a few pics here that could of help;

link1 One 1 piece (symbol) has been added.
link2 Also has a few added symbols, but standard kit for the rest.

Hope this helps!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts