1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
My god were have you been the threads have been alight about the thing for the last few days.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
saddly i been working alot...and i can see why it would be alight this thing looks sweet... and i think i just might do teh thousand sons pattern... i have been thinking of making a CSM thousand sons army

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
If your going thousand son take the dual butcher cannon build. Its the most bang for your buck.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i took a siege claw and a butcher cannon just to give it some flare so to speak. i have never played csm table top before...though i do love me some chaos in DOW

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just dont want to wait till april to get it :(

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmm now im torn..pre or post heresy color....

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
I also now have a decimator. All hail our daemonic warmachine gods!

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
I'll be getting one for my Word Bearers. Dual Claws with the Heavy Flamer, or one Claw and one Butcher Cannon (I can't decide just yet, it's nice to have some long-range fire support that isn't coming from an Obliterator, but dual rippy hands are just a lot cooler).

Midnight

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i might pick up a couple of the other arm attachments and some magnets so i can swap them around as i need to.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
I'll be getting one for my Word Bearers. Dual Claws with the Heavy Flamer, or one Claw and one Butcher Cannon (I can't decide just yet, it's nice to have some long-range fire support that isn't coming from an Obliterator, but dual rippy hands are just a lot cooler).

Midnight
If your using it in apocalypse primarily then take the butcher cannon. If you live in a area that actually listens to that bit about allowing them in 40k then take a claw and butcher cannon.

Remember the average distance to reach a enemy line and the huge amount of at in apocalypse means you will almost never get into CC as a av12 walker.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
most of the games played at my FLGS lets you use anything GW or FW including this guy as long as you have the rules for it and your "enemy" agrees to it. we had one battle a few weeks back that had a titan in a non APOC battle.

·
Registered
748 Posts
That looks like it's just begging to be used for by Khorne. But if you go 1k Sons I would say post heresy, they're much more flashy and that paint scheme would look pretty good on it. I think this one is much better than the contemptor, I'd love to try converting one to loyalist and use it with my Iron Knights, but that might be tough. :(

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BLOOD for the BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS for the SKULL THRONE!

lol yeah i can see Khorne taking a liking to this little lovable cuddly friendly ball of herersy death.

but yeah the post heresy blue and yellow looks like it would be fun to do him as.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and so it has been summoned from the foul warp!

now off to my to FLGS to pick up a few paints and get cracking on this guy

·
Registered
65 Posts
/joining the Decimator Engine Club

Mine is gonna take a while to turn up though, ordered it on the release day, just after the FW open day. Apparently they sold 90% of their stock on the open day, pah.

Got a pair of CCW and a pair of Butcher Cannons. 8 shots at Str 8? Yes please.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts