Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Hahahaha. More play things for us to enjoy." Sneered a haemonculus. A dark eldar force had just returned from a successful raid on a human planet and were on their way back to the webway. Dozens of prisoners had been taken. The dead had been the lucky ones. The dark eldar would ensure they knew that for fact into the first few days of their... "stay" commarogh. There were 20 raiders carrying 6 dark eldar each, 4 ravangers, 3 hellion squads, and 3 talos. The lead raider carried The haemonculus, Archon, and 4 incubi.

"Yes Levion. More souls to feed our thirst." The Archon responded darkly yet in monotone.

"Does something bother you Archon?"

"Yes. Ever since after the attack I've been feeling a growing sense of foreboding. Perhaps I'm simply becoming paraniod. Even if something would attempt to attack us we are already minutes away from the webway. It is far too late." Suddenly the sky began changing colors. It went from nightime dark to red and yellow. Whispering began to fill everyones ears. It was not in a language any understood but they didn't need to. The way their ears ached and bled simply hearing it, the sudden urge to yell out praise to the dark gods, the need to kill the nearest living being. The speech of the warp. The language of daemons.

The slaves along with the dark eldar began screaming in terror. The elves out of recogniton, and the slaves out of madness. The warp beast that were brught along began barking and howling into the sky eagerly. Their masters watched in fascination as the creatures had never done so before. The warp beasts muscles began to double in size and their eyes glowed like lanterns. Their voices deepened to the point there howling sounded like growls.

"Archon! It's them!" The Haemonculus cried in fear.

"Warriors! Stand and fight! She who thirst will not have out souls yet!" The Archon cried. The air rippled up ahead. Suddenly out of the ripple a mechanical claw, almost crab like shot out and gripped the earth. A similar claw followed. The owner of the limbs finally emerged and horrified the dark eldar even further. The thing was an abomination. The torso and up was a daemon of tzeentch but legs were replaced with what the eldar recognized as a defiler tha the traitor legions often employed. The eldar force halted as the daemon engine was standing in front of the webway. The creature looked upon its foes with excitement. It arched it metal spined back and gave an almighty roar. Suddenly it began advancing furiously toward the mortals with barely contained glee.

The dark eldar, thinking that was the only daemon charged at the abomination with hopes of surivival. It was in vain. Suddenly blue lightning shot from the sky and struck a ravanger, blowing it apart. Blue fire and lightning rained down on the dark eldar as a vaugley avian creature descended from the sky accompanied by a mass of flying sting rays with teeth. The fish like daemons shot down toward the eldar vehicles, screaming in delight and hunger. To the elves suprise the screamers flew through their armor like a fish would through water. Any who were in their path were bisected by their warp jaws. Two of the talos flew toward the fast approaching daemon engine in an attempt to avenge their fallen. The mechanical beast responded by licking its freakishly long glowing tongue out at the vehicle. The tongue impacted and immolated the first talos with ease before being sucked back in just as fast as it came out. The second, just when it was about to get in close quarters was mashed into the ground by a large claw flattening the front of the dark eldar vehicle.

Those daemons were not alone as soon a full army charged out. The dark eldars vehicles slowly being devoured by the sky sharks had been disembarked for fear of being bisected by the screamers. A completely logical fear. They fired furiously at the charging bull like creatures of khorne but to no avail. When they tried to flee keening songs filled the air shortly before blurs went by the retreating eldar, leaving dislimbed bodies wherever they passed. A few glimpses of the creatures were caught. They looked like someone attempted to meld a horse, serpent, and a scorpian together. The few that did catch a glimpse where cut down the second after by the very same creatures. Running was no longer an option. Soon large muscley blood red daemons charged into the fray alongside the unstoppable bull like daemons and their riders. When they finally crashed into the dark eldar heads rolled... literally. Limbs and sometimes bodies were flung into the air as anything in the khornate daemons paths were butchered. At their front a particularly large bloodletter wearing armor and a cloak of skulls led on top of a brass colored daemonic bull. This one carelessly cut down those in front of him as he uproached his target. The Archon. Him, his Incubi and a cowering Haemonculus were in the middle of the besieged elves as if awaiting for the Bloodletter to reach them.

The herald of khorne was not unknown to the Archon. It was said a bloodletter with a skull cloak slew seventeen exarches at harashemash. When the bloodletter halted his mount and disembarked, he knew he was doomed but wasn't going down without a fight. The incubi charged the skulltaker with vigor but the four of them were butchered with frightening ease. The Archon redied his claw and himself and got in a combat stance. The Skulltaker did the same and redied his hellblade.

The haemonculus cowered on the ground when the Archon was dislimbed. Ths Skulltaker laid a clawed hand upon the bleeding Dark eldar's head and uttered an 8 worded prayer. The Archon body errupted in warp flame spontaneously until all their was, was a limbless skeleton. The Skulltaker had never removed is hand that whole time and ripped away the skull. The bloodletter laced it into his cloak then turned to the Haemonculus. Instead of attacking however he smiled darkly. Then he spoke in a deep harsh voice.

"Khorne never forgives. He never forgets." He said before walking away in search of more worthy opponents. The brief relief from the haemonculus was replaced with more terror as a huge, scaly, 3 headed beast approached him. The thing vaguely resembled a warp beast but it was much larger, had flaps between the horns of its heads, and had several markings of the blood god, most noteably the neclace around its 3 necks. The other bloodletters gathered around, as if expecting to see a show. To them it was. The Haemonculus crawled away slowly, attempting to distance himself from the hound of vengence. The flesh hound pinned the dark eldar with a single paw, growling lowly all the while. All three of its jaws parted before descending upon the haemonculus with break neck speeds.

The last of the eldar were butchered only an hour into the battle. The daemons satisfied for now, turned their sites to the just raided city. The dark eldar only attacked the outerhives but didn't move into the underhives for fear of being trapped should retalliation come early. Imperial ships were already landing into the city. The Skulltaker smiled at the site. He turned to his assembled host who eagerly awiated permission to strike.

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!"

---
Tell me what you think. Some fluff for the chaos daemons as they seem to be lacking any fluff on this site.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
sorry its pretty good except that Tzeentch and Khorne hate each other

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Slaanesh and Khorne hate each other. He does hate psykers though. It isn't unheard of for them to work together.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
oh yeah my bad xD I knew he hated psykers which made me think it was Tzeentch, but that makes the story work even better since Dark eldar like Slaanesh (I think?)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yeah my bad xD I knew he hated psykers which made me think it was Tzeentch, but that makes the story work even better since Dark eldar like Slaanesh (I think?)
Quite the opposite. The eldar accidentaly created slaneesh due to their search for pleasure and self-fulillment. After that long story short. Slaneesh threw a hissy fit, and pretty much single handedly annihalted the eldar and their souls. Ever since he/she/it was nicknamed she who thirst.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
What? I thought the Dark eldar worshipped Slaanesh?

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Yeah they keep confusing me, but they do hate slaanesh. They just don't show their hate and keep doing what they did before and act like it's followers. According to the Demon's dex the demons don't really hate each other.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts