Votes: 9 25.7%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
probably been done before, but:
put simply, which cult would you join?

khorne - blood for the blood god! lots of violence, blood and carnage.
nurgle - (insert gross body function/disease/other yucky things here)
slaanesh - you'd look pretty, but you'd be seriously messed up.
tzeench - horns, magic, tentacles, really weird shit, etc
undivided - just general ratty-ness. crazy, angry, and you wear black.

let me know. :victory:
'ave

·
Registered
62 Posts
Had to flip a coin for this one. Khorne because the raw power you would have on the battle field, not having a care as to what happens as long as theres chaos. If not Khorne then definitely Nurgle. If I can't feel pain then the smell would'nt be TOO bad lol

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Its funny that ppl often have to choose between nurgle and Khorne, since ppl's logic for potentially following nurgle is freedom from pain and disease, while a true potential follower of Khorne would see such statements as cowardly, and worthy of a swift death. After all the people that you would expect to follow khorne would either be far beyond concerns like pain or disease, or they would relish it as much as they do inflicting it on others.

My reasons for following any particular cult are as follows. (but put in obtuse ways)

Khorne: Shed your weakness, and embrace the rage and thirst for glory that burns deep in your soul.
Tzeentch: Power over your enemies, and friend with the added bonus of them never knowing it.
Nurgle: I see your weakness your fear, and I come to show you that there is freedom in embracing death, and decay the kind of freedom that only a walking corpse can know.
Slaanesh: An eternity to seek a twisted perfection that only I know or care about.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Slaanesh definitely, Im a lover not a fighter ;)

I wouldnt go for undivided as as far as im aware the already fickle chaos gods have very little respect for undivided followers

·
Registered
101 Posts
tzeench for sure.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Khorne definately. For when you are in the Red Haze, the bloodlust, the true worship of the Lord of Skulls -- nothing matters. You rage across the battlefield upon fiery, wrath-fueled, wings of damnation smiting anything with more than one leg and slaughtering those who you can.

Your life is painful, but you enjoy it and it is short, but you truly live in every moment.

Blood! Blood for the Blood God!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I voted for sex drugs and rocken roll slaanesh. The part where I would cut myself for pleasure would be something new though.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Undivided. Otherwise I'd be ruining my chances at getting all the gifts.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I would say Slaanesh but I personally hate the mother fucker so I have to go with Nurgle

c'mon he is really the only one that gives a fuck about any of his followers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts