Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
zerkers!!! lots of em ! just played a game today in a 8 man squad i managaed to dish out 32 attacks :grin: was awesome khorn lord daemon weapon 8 attacks from 2 d6 4 attacks normal +1 attack charge bonus wewt! nids dont stand a chance

·
Registered
258 Posts
A Daemon Prince is a brilliant idea. My uncle has a Daemon Prince so decked out with weapons and wargear that it has a max of, when charging, 12 attacks. Also, a few Noise Marines never hurt...

·
Registered
428 Posts
What is the focus of your current army? That could depend on how you go. For example if you are a Khorne Player, I'd go with Kahrn's Maelstrom of Gore; or Nurgle's Plague of zombies for nurgle. If you are a chaos undivided player (like me) you have the Terminator Annihilation Force. Throw in a land raider or two. If you wish to get really wacky you can use a combination of any above mentioned.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yup mechanize your berzerkers too...

I have a friend who plays a fully mechanized berzerker army.

having 5 rhinos spill out 40 berzerkers into your battle line is no fun at all, believe you me!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Are you devoted to any Gods?
If Khorne You could use a Maelstrom of Gore Force (See Us GW site for rules)
And there some stuff for the other Gods aswell I think

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
if you use the maelstrom of kharn you can get kharn , 100 beserkers, fully geared up and 3 predators for 3 k thats a lot of attacks about 407 on the charge really unbalanced though

·
Registered
1 Posts
It also depends on your fluff, for my 3000pt chaos army, im going to have 1000 pts of Alpha Legion, 1000pts of Traitor Guard and 1000 pts of Chaos daemons (when it comes out).

If your not worried about fluff, then i agree with the above posters.

·
Registered
51 Posts
TRAITOR BANBLADES 500
TRAITOR WARHOUND 750
TRAITOR REAVER 1500

AND 250 POINTS OF tROOPS AND A HQ

ha ha ha

·
Registered
6 Posts
I dont play with chaos but i often fight against them
get terminad thousandsons and terminators maybe some defilers if you need to and get some heavy support.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
titan and warped baneblade for firepower and lots of zerkers and deamons for CC. use rhinos to get them close enough, then BANG! straight into the enemy lines :) fun fun fun.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'd say a Mech army (depending on what god you work with) loads of troops and a DAEMON LORD!!! (Zarakynel, An''grath, etc) let's see them try and fight one of them ^^

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Played a game with one of every greater deamon, all the deadly deadly flavours of the rainbow
Lol true (seen a Great unclean one and a lord of change kill a squiggoth ^^)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts