Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I overheard a conversation today at the local store. The attacking team was planning their strategy but one of my teammates, the defenders, was sitting with them. When I walked in they stopped talking and just smiled at me. It was kind of creepy but I didn't think much of it until I came home. First of all the defenders are all Imperium except for one player who plays CSM and decided he wanted to defend as well. The attackers are everything else except Dark Eldar....

My question would be is there some special rule out there that I have never heard of that a player or Chaos player can switch sides in the middle of an Apoc game? That is the only thing I can think of, my brain hurts trying to figure out why he would be sitting in on their strategy meeting.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
to have an even amount of players on a side?

Thats all that kind of makes sense to me, unless he was playing a loyalist army via the CSM codex.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He actually makes the sides 6 to 5 in our favor...so he would of unbalanced either side. It is part of our campaign and you get another 10 points if your sides wins and could choose whether you wanted to attack or defend. It just turned out that all Imperium players were on the defenders side. That is why I think he is trying something sneaky with his CSM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts