Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
its the start of summer, and in a Monster fueled impulsive decision, ive decided to do a project log. this is my first one, so bare with me please. now, i already have most of the space marines built and painted, so this is primarliy going to be about the Warhound titan i got for chirstmas. my army is a Nurgle based army. CC is greatly apreacated.

here is my chaos sorcerer, hes not done being painted, just have some bas layers on.

My chaos lord in termi armor, hes got a heavy bolter, and a demon wep. plaugue bearer.

the plasma blastgun

the turbo laser, with imperail icongraphy removed

a shot of my termies, with some of my converted plague marines.

the only assembled part ofthe warhound.

·
Registered
601 Posts
well, pics are up and I think they're slightly unsharp, making it hard to see details. One thing I do notice though: you didn't drill out the gun barrels, which IMO makes them look less realistic.

About the Titan: well, not much to say yet... you've only fotographed a foot (part of at least) and the weapons.

One piece of advice before you begin painting though: lay all the parts in some warm (you have to be able to put your hand in it, cuz if it's too hot you'll bend everything over) and some dishwashing soap. Otherwise the paint won't stick properly to the resin.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the tip. my real camera is broken, so inorder to get something up, i was forced to use my phones camera. also, thanks for the tip with the gun barrels, ill get on that.

·
Super Moderator
8,564 Posts

here is my chaos sorcerer, hes not done being painted, just have some bas layers on.
I like the icon(?) on his back; very characterful.

The choice of base colours is very Nurglesque; which paints did you use?

It will be good to see him with shades and highlights.

My chaos lord in termi armor, hes got a heavy bolter, and a demon wep. plaugue bearer.
Whilst it is difficult to comment properly on him without a better picture, the metallic effect on the greaves appears to be good.

Do you mean heavy bolter or combi-bolter?

Do you have a shot form a different angle so we can see the Plague Reaper?

the turbo laser, with imperail icongraphy removed
Removing the icons from a Titan must be a special type of fun:grin:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

heres a better pic of the Demon wep,

and i meant twin-linked bolter, sorry, ive been exhuasted for the past few days,
the base green i uses i Knarloc green, the brown is Calthan Brown. for the metal, i generally paint it gold, and use a black wash to dirty it up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts