Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on making 3 custom Cenobyte Servitors to roll with my Chappy.

Is there any extra fluff or pictures of them? It does not describe terribly well what they look like. other than they have a single close combat weapon. I know Grimaldus has some, but they seem very random looking...

So i assume i have freedom of choice here of how they look? I like sticking close to how the fluff describes things, hence my query.

Also any ideas on how to start this body/base wise? My Chaplain is without his Crozius and i may have one of the Cenobytes carry it. All of them will have some greenstuff cloaks that can cover up some...hack jobs underneath. I'm thinking a book being carried aswell and other holy accessories. Gonna need lotsa bits!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
hmmm...well servitors look pretty worn down and beat up, since they're usually just dead bodies filled up with techy stuff...so i would use...warhammer zombies maybe for the non-combat servitors? and just add some guitar wire and whatnot to make the thing look like a machine...cut down a chainsword and attach it to a beefed up arm (the chainsword is the hand)

that's my little 2 cents =D

·
Registered
742 Posts
This is possibly the area of converting i am best in, so here is my ideas:

You can propably use the BT ones, or you can do as following:
Take flagellant bodies with SM respirator heads, caged flaggellant head etc. and flagellant arms, but put chainswords and stuff instead of hands. You can also make a shape of plasticard and put two powerfist fingers and a thumb at it. (see below)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts