Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
g'day guys,

this came up in a game just the other day just interested to see what you guys think.

I was using Grimaldus and had 3 cenobyte servitors with him, when I took a wound I handed it off to one of his servitors, but my opponent said it wasn't automatic anymore, and that I had to use a look out sir roll. We disputed it for a while and neither of us could find anything about it in the codex either way. We asked a couple of others around us and no one was really sure (although the other space marine player agreed with me).

thanks in advance guys

Woodzee

·
Registered
703 Posts
Given what I've read from the SM codex, cenobite servitors give an invuln save but not an automatic look out sir. You'll have to roll, it's only a 2+.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your response Lord Azune (not what I wanted to hear though :() it was always nice to have the three extra wounds for a chaplain, and Grimaldus would get them for free in Black Templar codex and now that the Templars have been rolled into the big book he has to pay for them by the way that I read it.

hmmm, well now I just need to work out whether it is worth the extra 30 pnts for the maybe 3 extra wounds I know it's a 2+ look out sir but there is still a chance that it can fail. looks like i'll just have to change my tactics with Grimaldus.

I suppose though that with a look out sir, they get to make an armour save where as before they didn't.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts