Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read on Wikipedia that the Balck templar's have another character Castellan Draco and i found the model but the rules for him are in White Dwarf 313. Which for some reason no one i know seems to have. So if someone could do me a favor and if they can find the rules for him could you please post them in this thread.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I read on Wikipedia that the Balck templar's have another character Castellan Draco and i found the model but the rules for him are in White Dwarf 313. Which for some reason no one i know seems to have. So if someone could do me a favor and if they can find the rules for him could you please post them in this thread.
Is that UK 313 or US 313? Or indeed, any other country's 313? If it's in the UK edition, I should have it somewhere. I'll PM you if I can find it.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
That'll be why I can't find it then...

I'm sure I did have a WD with a bunch of Marshalls and Castellans in, but I'm blowed if I remember what issue. Don't actually remember a 'Draco' though. Never mind; same applies, if I find it I'll PM (don't hold your breath, it's liable to take time).

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Just to let you know, from what I've heard about our friend Draco, he's complete and utter... garbage. He's no different than any other character of his rank, and has terribly mismatched equipment to boot. That being said, if you're really into using him, go right ahead. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Katie D

·
Registered
811 Posts
yeah, the Black templar special characters aren't that great. (Although thier models are some of the most awesome in the whole game)
what would be more awesome is a special character Emperors champion which you can use instead of the standard emperors champion. that would be badass.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
what would be more awesome is a special character Emperors champion which you can use instead of the standard emperors champion. that would be badass.
you mean a version that DOESN'T make him a completely worthless points sink?
indeed, that would be badass
and as Katie D said, draco is basically utter garbage, especialy in his equipment area

1 - 10 of 10 Posts