1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Primary Detachment:

160 - Huron Blackheart
350 - Be'lakor

135 - 5 CSM w/ meltagun, 3x ccws instead of bolters, Champ w/ combi-melta, and a Rhino w/ dirge caster
120 - 5 CSM w/ flamer, 3x ccws instead of bolters, and a Rhino w/ dirge caster (joined by Huron)

150 - 5x Bikers w/ 2x plasma, MoS
140 - 5x Bikers w/ 2x melta, MoS

Daemons Allied Detachment:

225 - Skarbrand

144 - 16 Daemonettes
144 - 16 Daemonettes

180 - 15 Seekers

1748 points total. Skarbrand or the Seekers get Be'lakor's Invisibility the first turn; somebody with cover gets Shrouding. Infiltrating blocks of Daemonettes first, of course. The point of this list is to assault with 80% of the army on T2: Be'lakor, 2x Daemonettes, Seekers, 2x Bikers (as many as possible in Skarband's rage-bubble for delicious assaulting Rage+Hatred striking at I5, so before 90% of enemies). Skarbrand and the 2x CSM in rhinos can assault T3. I've posted similar lists to this a while back, but with the advent of Be'lakor and various 7e metashifts, I would have high hopes fielding this tweaked derivation of the same again.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Why not for 2pts give either that melta guy or flamer guy an additional CC weapon, as you have exchanged bolters for CC weapons for everyone else, the 2pts is nothing and you have it spare anyway :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts