Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys (and girls). I'm a noob here so I probably wont under stand some stuff here. I'm doing a project for my Imperial armies and my brothers Chaos and orks (grrr).

They are going to mainly be Warhounds all though I may make a warlord.... nah. I have one ALMOST completed but I do not have a clue about what weapons are best. Also What stompa is best? Appreciate any help. thanks in advance.:unsure:

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Really, as long as it looks cool, it doesn't really matter. All of the weapon options on the Titans are uber-destructive and will do well against 'normal' units and other titans. Just go with what you like, and mixing them up a bit between your big guys might be more fun.

I've been toying with the idea myself, and I have some plans, but I have yet to get dug into it. For some reason APOC just doesn't interest me as much as I thought it would.

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
I've noticed that Warhounds with plasma blastguns and turbo-lasers tend to do the most damage in raw points. Both are high-strength blast weapons. If you have a lot of anti-tank stuff anyway, you might consider dual vulcan mega bolters, just so you can roll 30 dice for its shooting. And they look pretty badass.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
True but I am against a team of 2 titans in our Open Evening game in October so I want to be good at hitting things and Killing the buggers. I am tempted by the Inferno cannon however... Mmmmmm..... Fire.......

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ohh woop di do. It makees noises. I have not many anti tank stuff.... But My plasma I was going to use for a Storm blade Conv. Meh. So now what shall I do for the stompa?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I can give you a link to my Stompa thread. I had trouble uploading it, so it's still on the page, but around the middle.

P.S It isn't the latest version of it, I can't find the time to take a pic of the finished product (Though it's unpainted)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts