Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone explain the mindless special rule?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Per page 33 of the new CSM codex a mindless creature must alway move towards the closest enemy and move max distance (6 inches in a straight line). If they are within assault range then they must assault and get a D6 (roll a D6 and that is the number of melee attacks you get). Everytime they attack in melee they must roll a D6 again (example: On your turn you charge so they get D6+1, on your opponents turn if they are still locked then they roll a D6 for attacks again and so on).

Hope this clears it up, if not be specific on what you do not understand and I will clarify some more.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Much like games workshop staff selling methods then. must always shuffle mindlessly towards the nearest customer and if they are within selling range must always sell the most expensive item in the army range regardless of how useful it is

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah im good pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one.

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
Just FYI, if you see a unit in the Army List section with a rule you don;t know, you can just flip back to the Forces of Chaos section and look up the unit;s entry there. It explains all special rules and gear.

Rules are in one half, stats and points in the other.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ripper Swarms have the mindless rule too, the Tyranid codex doesn't say much about it save that they don't follow instinctive behavior and are fearless.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Per page 33 of the new CSM codex a mindless creature must alway move towards the closest enemy and move max distance (6 inches in a straight line). If they are within assault range then they must assault and get a D6 (roll a D6 and that is the number of melee attacks you get). Everytime they attack in melee they must roll a D6 again (example: On your turn you charge so they get D6+1, on your opponents turn if they are still locked then they roll a D6 for attacks again and so on).

Hope this clears it up, if not be specific on what you do not understand and I will clarify some more.
Spawns will never get +1 attack when it charges, since all models with SLow and purposful doesnt, that means, Obliterators, and 1k Sons aswell

A good thing with spawns, is got field 2 Rhinos, actins as a Screen, so u can charge in a stragiht line...

·
Registered
162 Posts
so mindless are fearless. would they be immune to pinning tests also?

·
Registered
615 Posts
They are also Fearless, :victory:

I always field 2-3 Spawns in my Army, I simply just love them. Even tho they hardly do what I want em to do.

Best Score so far is an Immoblized Landspeeder Tornado lol, Buy they soak up alot of Fire, cause nobody wants em in close combat

GO GO SPAWNS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts