Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to make a competitive nurgle list in 8th cause I like the sound of nurgle having +9 to cast and would like to start nurgle

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would a level 4 unclean one backed up by epidemus and several lvl one heralds sound ok also what do you think of palanquins are they good

·
WFB Moderator
8,248 Posts
They used to be great, but Im not sure how reliable plaguebearers are in the new rules- since they've lost the ability to have regen and ward saves I dont see there is much point of having heralds with them... but its not like the other armies where you can do other things with the heralds.

I think a mono-nurgle list would be very difficult to play and wouldnt be a very strong list... but I've been getting my WE to win and they are regarded as one of the 2 weakest armies around, so Im sure that some people are playing mono-nurgle lists successfully.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One of the staff members in my local shop played a mono nurgle list in 7th which just destroyed everything but when 8th came out he moved to slaanesh which is what I'm doing at the moment but I want to have 3k dedicated to each god

·
Registered
7,314 Posts
I'm pretty sure you can make a Mono Nurgle list, I have no idea how mind you. I ran up a quick 2.4K list. Lvl 4 GUO, Epidemus, 2 Lvl 1 Heralds, around 80 Plague Bearers and 3 Beasts of Nurgle. It just has way too many flaws to work though.

Aramoro

1 - 6 of 6 Posts