Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the moment I am busy scanning in a variety of painting tutorials from white dwarves between 2006 and 2012 and I was going to post them on here (along with possible game scenarios tactica and any other general hobby article but mainly for painting) I remeber there used to be an ask a moderators forum but I can't find it now so since it is to do with modelling and painting mainly I figure I would ask here (so sorry if it is in the wrong place)

Quite simply would I be breaching the forum's copyright rules if I were to post them on here? Or would it be allowed since the issues are no longer sold and I am not profiting off of them in any way, and they are not available from anywhere?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
We can't really give you permission to share them. You'll have to email or write GW to obtain permission. If you get a go ahead then share away, otherwise you can't publicly share them (since we'd have to take them down). :grin:

I hope that helps clear things up a bit.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep thats all the info I needed to know, thanks Zion, will send them an e-mail to ask when I am done (there are A LOT of things to scan....)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts