Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone was thinking of making a Warband with Chaos Space Marines and Corrupted Sisters of Battle. Could that work fluff wise?

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Fluff is what you make of it; now is there anything official for things like this? probably not as SoB are one of those forces that it is VERY rare for someone to be corrupted and fall to chaos. That being said if you can create homebrew fluff and/or fanfiction for such a faction I would say go forth and do it.

I would probably just say that corrupted sisters as just S3 S3 CSM with the ability to buy the appropriate mark of chaos if you so desire.

Besides that go nuts with whatever. I'm not going to go out of my way to say what one can or cannot do... whether or not your opponent that you would be playing against have issues is another story.

If you just wanted to use the models, then no there should be no issue - just use them as stock CSM.

Edit: Slaanesh approves of this plan.:wink:

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
I think the leeway in the general community for this is kinda weak. BUT! If you look at the chaos codex and the section on saint Basilius and the mmm (plague of unbelief?) The ecclesiastical leader and many of his henchmen were found corrupted. You could build a sisters force based on an escaped group of sisters once the ecclesiarchy was purged.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
In the first grey knights novel a sister comments that the knights are incorruptible and have never lost a knight to Chaos, but laments that the same cannot be said of the Sisters of Battle.

They're probably harder to taint than the average imperial citizen but it is entirely within possibility. They have faith drilled into their heads from the time they are children, but a convincing revelation from a more "enlightened" individual could still prove to be very... liberating. :spiteful:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts