Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Inquisitor
963 Posts
Tyrannids will do it. They completely devour all life on a planet and leave it a dead rock. I dont think the Necrons would waste their time going to that extreme on every planet the Orks are on. Necrons would probalby be content to ignore planets as long as there are no space faring people on it.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Nice that you think they could. However they cant.

Space is green :victory:

·
Inquisitor
963 Posts

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
Of course, the Nids are happy to go about stripping every planet in the galaxy down to bare rock...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Orks could be wiped out easily with proper research. They have a unique algae-based DNA that would be easy to target with chemical or biological weapons - simply create a custom virus that rewrites the host cells DNA code in such a way that it severs the algae-based DNA strands from the animal DNA - you then get large puddles of soup.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I think Ork's would give Nid's a serious case of the runs!:laugh:

And as for Cron's, well Ork's were genetically created by the Old ones to guard there temples etc, so i think Orks would get the better of the toaster ovens!!

MarzM

·
Registered
2 Posts
But don't Necrons have a habit of making dead worlds for there tombs?

Must be able to wipe out most living things for that.

And for the nids...i'd be better for them if they didn't kill the orks

Orks > Absorbed into hive > Tougher 'Nids > And also with elementary construction skills/and specailist skills from the orks.....

Hmm a tyrant with a cybork body....sorry sidetracked.

Anyway, Nids and 'Crons could do it...maybe those flamer heavy Sisters too?

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
orks can't die they reproduce well are grown too quickly

·
Registered
18 Posts
tyranids could kill them im sure!!!!!!!!!
if a liktor manages to read an orcs DNA and "send" it to his hive queen they would know their weakess make new boilogical weapons and........ DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yeah any one could kill the orks IF they only existed in the galaxy tbh virus bomb every ork infested planet and boom no more orks but they sell well so once again GW will pretty much never going to get rid of them =P

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I killed 1500 points of orks in 2 turns with my Dark Angels. :biggrin:

They're not that hard. Just make sure you have alot of infantry killing stuff (Plasma cannons, heavy bolters, frags. etc.) and lots of hard hitting combat units.

I wiped half his army in turn one by shooting his troops on the far end and then assaulted his boyz with my lightning claw terminators with an interroggator Chaplain (Re-rolls to hit AND to wound) and a squad of veterans. Hit him with 24 and 41 attacks respectively.

·
The Traveler
2,559 Posts
Bah. Orks are not that tough. Just get a couple Heavy bolters set up. Maybe a few flamers and a Warhound to counter the Gargants. Dakka-Dakka Fwoosh!

-Dirge

·
Registered
128 Posts
The nids do eat everything and leave it a barren rock. However leviathan headed out into ork space and it was a square stand off. the big problem being that open conflict increases the ork proccess of growth. When at war the orks grow bigger, putting on more and more muscle, and not to mention brain power. Conflict grows orks. just like conflict is the best way for nids to expand, orks increase size, number, ferocity in conflict. They live for war and fighting. It is the only thing they are made for.

Also the ork genetics is so ruggid and their immunr system so high im not sure a virus would work. Orks do not seem to suffer from wound infection or disease at all. Whole limbs can be transplanted onto them with only and i codex quote '0.0023% chance of tissue rejection' orks can not be wiped out and let there remain any habitable planets in the galaxy

·
Registered
466 Posts
i dont know much about nids but if there biological close combat from the looks of it get a couple the new whole squad ork burna boys in that kill anything with in a short distance also biolodical warfare wouldnt work orks are know for surviving were humans cant and adapt quite easily so i think it would be impossible also orks live in the forest of human worlds so not only would the nids and necs have to fight the orks they would be up agains other rivals aswell basicaly da orks r ere to stay coz weze mean and green and shooting spawn into space helps

1 - 20 of 66 Posts