Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, first post on this site and it's looking promising! x)

Anyways i've been Gming for a little bit now and our campaign has gradually come to a totall Screw up. Although it's alot of fun running on the spot..Anyways lets update..

The acolytes were investigating a "threat from within" they were givin instructions to go under the instruction of a new Inqusitor and to move up within the ranks... They got a mission to investigate two missing soldiers.. o_O Original right?

Anyways they went to scintlithia... I think that was the one... It's a massive mining world. Anyways they went through and did everything alright. i really pushed them hard and they came out beautifully... They fought proudly for the emperor, even willing sacrificing each other for their brothers.

So, they nearly got through to the end in a last ditch effort one of the Main NPC ending up absolutely killing the shizit out of a PC. Plasmaed in the head >: )

The two other comrads were shocked as they turned around to see their comrade fall to the ground. But were more shocked when they saw him rise again... Unscathed.

Since one of the artificats that was key throughout the mission was Tzentch tainted armour. My PC opened his mind to the warp and screamed for a deamon pact. Tzentch answered. But gave him orders to A. Kill a high lord of Terra and B. kill one of the other PC's. In exhange for somepretty cool deamon weapons etc. Anyways so after the PC returned to life. The other were "Screwthe emperor we want power and glory". And through some pretty good roleplay of a summoning. They eventually someoned khorn and made similar deamon pacts.

Now, their on there way to terra to go try and take out the highlords... But with a thousand thousand of the mightiest heros and the Several stations around terra. It is about Nigh impossible. Im thinking of making the campaign, run so they have to strategically take out the stations around terra first. Using Stealth missions etc... But still. Im always opened to the acts of purification. I cant wait untill goes.. "Wait guys, this isnt for the emperor". But anyways. Their petty much agents of Chaos now. Although everyone should be dead in 2 role play times.. Siince their all plottted against each other.

So some ideas would be awesome. I really want to run with the idea of a OP Corrupted Squad bringing down the very existence of man. Its bringing out the maniacs in the RP and it's so much fun.. Any suggestions would be sweet! x) :crazy:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Sorry to rain on your parade but, you quite simply can't just 'take out' places like the Cadian Gate, Mars and main stations and dooms day bastions just like that. Like you said, to kill a high lord of terra let alone, to get to Terra with harmful intent is nigh impossible, you might have to tailor the campaign and settle for a plot twist but that's just an amon avis :)) anyways, hope you guys have fun :biggrin:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts