Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new to the forums, primarily into Warhammer 40k fan fiction. As for myself I am absolutely dedicated to the gods of the warp -- for there is no escape from Chaos. When I first started being a lorefiend for Warhammer I was your typical Imperium-guy. Bowing to the False Emperor and all that nonsense.

Since I have been illuminated to the True Gods.

On a serious note -- while I've bought Battle for Macragee (or something like that), I've yet to really get into the board game aspect, sticking to my lorefiend ways. When I first bought Dawn of War when it first came out I played it for basically 2 hours and then threw it away because just playing the game (without knowing the story) make it look cheap and poorly put together.

Nearly a year later I bought Brotherhood of the Snake for the hell of it, and since then I've probably wasted far too much money on Warhammer 40k books. I love the bitter-sweet darkness that the universe of 40k provides. No matter what the weak False Emperor or his minions would have done -- they gods doomed them.

All praises!

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Welcome aboard fellow diciple of chaos.

"See there the minions of chaos, how they frolic and torment the deluded supplicants of the false emperor." ...........sorry about that, I came over all literary.

·
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect
4,632 Posts
Hey mate, i'm Commissar Ploss, Moderator and fellow lorefiend/fluffmeister of the Fiction and Fluff Departments. I'm into 40k and Fantasy(fluff and fiction) probably more so than anyone here. I'm happy to see another join our ranks. Welcome aboard mate, and if you need anything, from reading suggestions to Book review help, shoot me a PM i'll be able to help you out. :)

cheers, and welcome to Heresy-Online.

Commissar Ploss

1 - 4 of 4 Posts