Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, just wondering if you know any good websites to order your 40k (for a bit cheaper) from? ive used giftsforgeeks and totalwargamer in the past, and i was just wondering if you guys know any other similar websites to these? (dont want to sound like a cheapskate but my paycheck doesnt go very far once my rent and bills comes out.)

thanks guys! :drinks:

·
Registered
220 Posts
i purchased my predator tanks on ebay for 36 or 37usd each, free shipping. where GW has them for 44.50usd. its the best pricing for a new item that i've found. my local gaming store is a bit more than GW often times.

gl

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i might have to try total wargamer, can you buy vallejo paints on there? thats the main reason ive been using giftsforgeeks recently

·
Registered
460 Posts
dodgy link if you ask me, I'm not clicking that shit. Blatantly a key logger or some other nefarious site. :p

It's not just obscene amounts of money anymore, now they want your identity too.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
maelstrom games are in the uk and generally do free shipping. Really good for us aussies but they may be of worth to you.

·
Registered
232 Posts
May I suggest Maelstrom games, they aren't the cheapest off the bat, but with every order you earn some money back on every order which is nice, and they still offer a 10% base discount and free shipping. Overall, very good service.

Panzer

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
May I suggest Maelstrom games, they aren't the cheapest off the bat, but with every order you earn some money back on every order which is nice, and they still offer a 10% base discount and free shipping. Overall, very good service.

Panzer
I'll third Maelstrom, though i'd have to add that their shipping times can be a bit excessive.

If you don't mind waiting they are usually a bit cheaper, and they do Vallejo paint.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
After looking at all the sites mentioned, I found maelstrom to be the cheapest personally (assuming you go with free postage). Wayland games was second. Plus with maelstrom you get money back, only a little at a time but it all adds up!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts