Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend and I have decided to move into the commission service arena. We reckon our work is worth some money!

I'm the builder. I'll build anything, convert anything, sculpt some things.

Mostly I upscale space marines, but I also magnetise, build complex tanks, and work on all sorts. Here are some images of what you can expect....

Have a look, and send us a message! I'll upload his painting here soon!

·
Registered
8 Posts
and some more...

Here are some more examples of the Salamanders. :)

Note: These models were all built and painted by me. Not Builder (my colleague). And is there for not representative of the quality you can expect from a construction standpoint when you order from Build My Legion.

They only display the level of painting you can expect.

To paraphrase. I won't be building your models. Only painting them :)

Attachments

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Your painting is much better than your true scaling.

The leg extensions are often quite obvious and rough. The green stuff hasn't been sculpted smoothly or has noticeable gaps, lumps, or doesn't blend.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

The leg extensions are often quite obvious and rough. The green stuff hasn't been sculpted smoothly or has noticeable gaps, lumps, or doesn't blend.

Yeah, RT went ahead a bit too quickly with his scaling, and he knows its a bit off. I do the scaling on his special units now, and hopefully he takes a bit more time in future!

Unless you were talking about my stuff in the first post... in which case... :crying:

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
The first post is significantly better. You (or RT) might want to try clay shapers. They're very handy. Check amazon or ebay if you're not acquainted.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Hey! Thanks... I think ;-)

Just to double down on what Builder said. The Salamanders on display here were painted, built and truescaled by me NOT Builder. He is significantly better than I am at truescaling and building models in general. Hence in our joint venture he will be doing ALL of the building. Don't worry I won't get anywhere near them before they are primed. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts